Thursday, May 21, 2015

"Edgar and Emma" Kickstarter campaign is LIVE

I've posted the first ten chapters of Edgar & Emma below; if you'd like to see more, this link is the way to make it happen.

Please share it with your fellow Austenphiles, Janeites, Rege-freaks, and bitches-in-or-out-of-bonnets. I'd love for us all to go on this journey together. 

And as I say in the video, this could be just the beginning: the juvenile Jane wrote a lot of short fiction, and I'd love to spend the next decade or ish, turning all those stories into full-length novels in my best approximation of her mature style.

But it starts here; this is the gate through which we must first pass.

Until that time, I remain your loyal and most obedient servant.


3 comments:

  1. Please try again! I have really enjoyed what I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try again! I have really enjoyed what I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitch in a Bonnet is a hoot and a half. This is a collection of recaps, commentary, and criticism of Jane Austen novels, from the blog of Robert Rodi.
    ------------
    Loganathan

    ReplyDelete